SD cards are all over the place and they’re great for storing large amounts of data. Why not take advantage by adding an SD socket to your next data heavy project. We use it on a whole bunch of our boards! The SD/MMC ( Secure Digital Disk / Multi Media Cards) cards use a very simple SPI serial bus as well as a 4-bit proprietary bus.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade