Get the most out of your smartphone, tablet PC, miniPC, and Raspberry Pi with this 16 GB microSD Memory Card. This high-performance memory card features read speeds of up to 48 MB/s for transferring music, photos, and videos and is UHS-1 enabled to capture Full HD video. Waterproof, temperature proof, magnet proof, and X-ray proof, this reliable memory card ensures your files remain safe during life's little mishaps. An included SD adapter lets you use the card with your devices.
Comes with SD adapter.
- Raspberry Pi Module B+
- Radxa Rock
- Cubieboard Series
- Brand: Samsung
- Type: MicroSD memory card
- Capacity: 16GB
- Speed Class: Class 10
- Transfer Speed: Up to 48MB/s
- Power Supply Range: 3.3V(2.7V ~ 3.6V)
- Dimensions: 15*11*1mm
- MicroSD Memory Card(16GB) x1
- SD Adapter for microSD x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.