This SanDisk 16 GB Class 10 micro-SD card comes formatted and is ready to add speedy mega-storage in a jiffy to any of your projects. This micro-SD card includes a handy SD adapter so you can easily swap between any shields or adapters! Such as the card reader on your computer, a camera, your phone, or some other micro-SD compatible device. If you need a way to read/write to your SD card, we have this low-cost USB SD Card Reader.
- Formatted to FAT filesystem - It works out of the box, no formatting required
- SD adapter - This card is a micro-SD card, however, it comes in a SD Card Adapter so you'll have maximum compatibility with all systems.
- Works great with any device that uses micro-SD cards
- Class 10 for ultra-fast, reliable access
Ideal for use with Raspberry Pi and other single-board computers that use an SD or micro-SD card for storage
How to read/write to your SD Card
Simply insert the SD card into your PC/Raspberry Pi/Device and you're away. This particular card is the best option for someone looking to make a Raspberry Pi SD Card as it's Class 10 and 16GB. We're always flashing SD Cards for Raspberry Pi, and wrote a quick and handy guide that shows you our favorite way to write an OS to your SD card.
- Capacity - 16GB
- Size - micro-SD, with full-sized SD adapter
- Class - Class 10
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Writing SD Cards for your Raspberry Pi
To get your Raspberry Pi working, you'll need an SD card with a working operating system written to it. While NOOBs (New Out of Box Software) is a great headstart into the world of Raspberry Pi operating systems. It comes preloaded with Raspbian (th...
- Data Logging with the Micro:bit and OpenLog
The Micro:bit by BBC is a great data collection tool, it just needs a little help remembering what it has measured! This tutorial is made for those Micro:bit projects where transmitting your sensor data over radio or Bluetooth to a computer just won&...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Television Media Centre
Introduction: I have a flat screen television that is about 7 years old that I purchased before Smart TVs were commonly available. What I wanted to achieve with My Pi project was to turn my slightly old TV into a media centre. I wanted to play music through my TV as well as play saved movies and stream internet content. It was important for me to be able to stream ABC iView and SBS On Demand as they provide a free service and ...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.