This RS-485 Sensor Node module can be used in various applications such as intelligent agriculture, environment monitoring,home automation...etc. It is a Internet of things
device. This RS-486 Sensor node provides 6 channel analog input and 1 SHT1x Humidity & Temperature digital input. The RS485 protocol supports up to 254 nodes at 1200m distance between each node. This allows a wide range cover for monitoring the environment. A screw free design allows easy connection of cables without scarfice reliable & stable.
standard is used effectively over long distances and in electrically noisy environments. Multiple receivers may be connected to such a network in a linear, multi-drop configuration. These characteristics make such networks useful in industrial environments and similar applications.RS-485 enables the configuration of inexpensive local networks and multidrop communications links. It offers data transmission speeds of 35 Mbit/s up to 10 m and 100 kbit/s at 1200 m.
RS-485 bus is the most popular communication method in industry. Compared with RS-232 bus, it is able to transfer information in further distance with lower cost. Establishing an “Internet of Things” by integrating RS-485 with Ethernet, which is the widely available in the world, in the hope that this method will coordinate all devices with low cost and high efficiency.
- Intelligent agriculture
- Public safety
- Environment monitoring
- Individual health
- Home automation
- Input Voltage:12V
- Baud rate:9600
- Available Slave address: 0x01 - 0x7F
- RS-485 long distance,reliable & stable conmunication
- Multiple connection（up to 127 modules）
- Press to connect cables, quick and easy
- 1 SHT1x Humidity and Temperature Sensor interface
- 6 channel analog sensor interface
- 8 small switches for setting slave address directly
- RS485 Sensor Node V1.0 (1 unit)
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.