Our new RS232 Convertor Board is a quick and easy solution to adding RS232 communication to your project. The board connects directly to most standard microcontroller UART's to provide simply 2-wire communication.
The board incorporates the industry standard MAX232 for signal conversion and buffering. Two channels are configured with polarized header connectors for bus output. Suitable for standard TTL 5V input.
The RS232 Converter Mini Board is a quick and easy solution for adding RS232 communication to your project. This compact and inexpensive board can be used on most control systems.
- Includes MAX232 IC with Capacitors
- Suitable for two Channel's of RS232
- Standard Header Connectors
- Suitable for use with most Microcontrollers
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.