The DS-4000 series are affordably priced, high performance oscilloscopes offering 4GS/s sampling, deep 140Mpts memory and 110,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate.
- Sample Rate 4GS/s Real Time
- Max Memory 140Mpts
- Trigger Modes Edge, Pulse, Slope, Video, Pattern, RS232/UART, USB, FlexRay, CAN, I2C, SPI.
- Automatic Measurements With Statistics
- Advanced Maths Processing
- Mask Test Functions FFT Rectangle, Hanning, Blackman and Hamming
- Waveform Recording up to 200,000 frames
- Display 9 inch TFT LCD (800x480)
- Interface VGA, LAN, USB HOST and USB DEVICE for flash drive and printer connectivity, 10MHz input/output, Aux output (trigger output, quick edge, pass/fail, calibration, GND).
- Options 1.5GHz Active Probe, Rack Mount Kit
- Optional Serial Bus Decoding Functions I2C Decoding, SPI Decoding, CAN Decoding, RS232/UART Decoding, FlexRay Decoding
- Deeper memory depth, 140M pts
- Higher waveform capture rate of up to 110,000 wfms/s
- Real time waveform record and replay, up to 200,000 frames
- Multi-level intensity grading dipslay,up to 256 levels
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade