This is a basic RFID tag that functions within the MIFARE Classic 1K guidelines. You can use these for all sorts of identification and sensing applications. The tag also has 1K of data storage which can be read and written from a compatible device. Check the related products below.
This tag has a diameter of 13mm and an overall thickness of about 2mm. They are also waterproof for use in laundry. It works with MIFARE 13.56 MHz compatible readers.
The MIFARE Classic card is fundamentally just a memory storage device, where the memory is divided into segments and blocks with simple security mechanisms for access control. They are ASIC based and have limited computational power. Thanks to their reliability and low cost, these tags are widely used for electronic wallet, access control, corporate ID cards, transportation or stadium ticketing.
These tags are NFC capable!
- MIFARE (Wikipedia)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.