This board is an evaluation platform for the SM130 RFID module. It includes an XBee header, PCB trace antenna, and has the layout to be used as a shield for an Arduino. There is a small prototyping area as well. This board can also be used as an antenna to the SM130 RFID module. Be sure to check the schematic for information on the connections.
The XBee header is designed to be used with the XBee Explorer Regulated board.
This board comes populated with the switches, resistors and LEDs, but does not include the RFID module, XBee, headers, or Arduino board.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.