This is the RFduino PCB USB Shield, a small add-on board that plugs into any USB port and is used to load your sketches onto an RFduino module. This shield is almost identical to the RFduino USB Shield and provides the same basic function. The PCB USB Shield can be attached to any solderless breadboard with the RFduino DIP plugged on top or even below it for better ease of use. Once your code is loaded onto the RFduino, this USB Shield can be detached!
On-board the RFduino PCB USB Shield is a 3.3V regulator which can be used to supply power to the RFduino DIP module as well as other shields and possibly the rest of your circuit.
Note: This board or the PCB Shield are required to load code onto your RFduino.
- FT231XQ-R USB Controller
- Max Current: 500mA
- Serial Interface: RX, TX, RESET
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.