Solderless breadboards are commonly used for prototyping because they allow you to quickly build temporary circuits without soldering. Breadboards accept most through-hole parts and up to #22 wire. When you’re done or want to change your circuit, it’s easy to take your circuit apart. For best results, use solid wires when breadboarding; you’ll find pre-cut jumper wire kits and premium jumper wires especially convenient.
Two sides of the breadboard have tabs and the other two sides have compatible slots, which lets you connect multiple 400-point breadboards for more prototyping space. The breadboard also features a masked adhesive backing that can be used to secure it to your project.
|Adhesive backing on the 400-point solderless breadboard.|
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.