This kit contains everything you need to build your very own Uno-compatible “RedBoard” development board! Simply follow the Assembly Guide and after some basic soldering, you’ll have made a fully-functional Arduino-compatible development board (in fashionable SparkFun Red). The included ATmega328 comes pre-loaded with the “Optiboot” bootloader so you don’t have to worry about loading the firmware, simply solder it together, connect an FTDI Basic and load your favorite sketch using the Arduino IDE.
After the board is assembled, it can be powered by an FTDI connection or a regulated 6-15VDC power supply connected to either the DC Barrel jack or the new JST footprint.
Note: You will need either an FTDI Basic or FTDI cable to load code using the Arduino IDE.
- 1 x Arduino-Compatible PTH Kit PCB
- 1 x ATMega328 with Optiboot bootloader
- 1 x MCP1700 3.3V Voltage Regulator
- 1 x 5mm Green LED
- 1 x 5mm Red LED
- 2 x 330Ohm Resistor
- 2 x 10kOhm Resistor
- 1 x 16MHz Crystal
- 2 x 22pF Ceramic Capacitors
- 5 x 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitors
- 2 x 10uF Electrolytic Capacitors
- 1 x LM7805 5V Regulator
- 1 x Diode 1N4001
- 1 x Resettable Fuse PTC
- 1 x 28-Pin DIP Socket (To seat your ATMega)
- 1 x Push Button Reset Switch
- 2 x 6-Pin Female Headers
- 2 x 8-Pin Female Headers
- 1 x 6-Pin Right Angle Header (To connect your FTDI Basic)
- 1 x 0.1uF Capacitor
- 1 x DC Barrel Jack
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.