A simple to use motor shield for the Raspberry Pi. This board is designed to simplify the process of making small roving robots using a Raspberry Pi.
Dual bi-directional motor control using TB6612FNG dual H-bridge
Dual open drain 2A MOSFET outputs
Socket for HC-SRo4 Rangfinder
Socket for 5V 12C Interface
Provides 5V regulated power to Raspberry Pi (efficient SMPS)
2 x user controllable LEDs
2 x header pins for switches
Reverse polarity protection
Open Source Python Software library
Screw terminals for motor connections
Compatible with Pi, B+, A+, Pi2
|For characteristics of the bi-directional motor driver outputs L and R see the TB6612FNG datasheet.|
|Max Input voltage||12||V|
|Min Input voltage||6||V|
|Max current OC1 and OC2||2||A|
|Max current I2C 5V supply||100||mA|
1x RaspiRobot v3
This shield is designed to be used with low cost robot chassis to make simple autonomous robots such as the one shown to the right. The board has an accompanying Python library that can be found on GitHub here.
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.