This product is retired, please consider our Raspberry Pi Motor Board v1.0 as your alternative choice.
- Comprehensive and easy to use Python library
- Supplied fully assembled - no soldering
- Bi-directional control of two motors (L293 chip)
- Variable (PWM) power control. This allows you to both control the speed of the motors independently and use lower voltage motors than the voltage of your battery pack.
- Supplies the Raspberry Pi with upto 2A using a switch mode power supply - run a fully loaded Pi and the Robot from 6 x AA batteries
- Rangefinder header socket directly compatible with a cheap HC-SR-04 ultrasonic range finder. Just plug it in
- 5V I2C header, pin compatible with Adafruit displays
- Two buffered open collector outputs
- Two LEDsTwo switch inputs
- Screw terminals for motors and battery
For full information on installing the library and controlling your RRBv2 from Python, see the library's github page here.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade