Raspberry Pi Zero is incredible value for performance and has a much smaller form factor compared to its RPi brothers. The Zero is essentially a trimmed down Pi B+. To keep the Zero as tiny as it is, Pi Foundation have used a Mini HDMI connector along with micro USB connectors. Our kit includes the adaptors for both those connectors, stepping them up to standard connector sizes.
- Dimensions: 85mm x 56mm x 17mm
- 1Ghz, Single-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI and USB On-The-Go ports
- Micro USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- What is Raspberry Pi?
Hi there! If you’re wondering what all the hype and interest surrounding Raspberry Pi is about, you’ve come to the right place. The original Raspberry Pi debuted in 2012, and is a credit card sized computer that has ports for USB devices...
- Windows 10 IoT on Raspberry Pi 3
Today we’re going to look at installing the Windows 10 IoT (Internet of Things) core onto a Raspberry Pi 3. Traditionally Windows has been the resident overlord of desktop devices, however in recent years we’ve seen it transform into a m...
- "Hello World" with Raspberry Pi 3
Today we’re going to take a look at how to get started and setup that fancy Raspberry Pi you’ve just bought. If you’re still not sure exactly how the Raspberry Pi works, or what it can do, check out ‘What is a Raspberry Pi?&rs...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.