The Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W are both equipped with a smaller CSI (Camera Serial Interface) port than on a full-sized Raspberry Pi board — luckily, that’s where this cable can help! The Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Cable replaces the pre-existing camera module cable, allowing your Zero or Zero W light and imaging capabilities.
This cable measures 15cm from end to end and can easily be swapped in and out.
Note: This product only includes the CSI cable and does NOT include a Raspberry Pi Camera Module. The module will need to be purchased separately.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade