To celebrate the sale of their ten millionth Raspberry Pi, the Raspberry Pi Foundation for the first time has put together their own idea of what the perfect bundle would look like, creating the official Raspberry Pi Starter Kit.
This kit provides you with a keyboard, mouse, power supply, Pi enclosure, HDMI cable, and an SD card with the necessary operating system out of which you can operate. Great for setting you on the path to building your own computer -- all you'd need to wrap it up is an HDMI monitor or television!
- A Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- An 8GB or 16GB NOOBS SD card (depends on supplier -- there's no way to guarantee either)
- An official case
- An official 2.5A multi-region power supply
- An official 1m HDMI cable
- An optical mouse and a keyboard with high-quality scissor-switch action
- A copy of Adventures in Raspberry Pi Foundation Edition
The Pi Foundation has called this an "unashamedly premium" product: the latest Raspberry Pi, official accessories, the best USB peripherals Adafruit could find, and a copy of the highest-rated Raspberry Pi book. It doesn't get any more official than that!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.