The Qwiic Shield for Photo connects the I2C bus (GND, 3.3V, SDA, and SCL) from the Particle Photon to the SparkFun Qwiic system.
Just plug a Photon into the Qwiic Shield, plug in a cable, and start playing with a variety of sensors and actuators. There are four connectors, all on the same I2C bus, so you can connect multiple devices. The Photon runs at 3.3V, so no conversion circuitry is necessary. Additionally, there is a prototyping area and additional 0.1" I2C pins broken out.
This product includes two 12-pin stackable headers. This allows the Qwiic Shield for Photon to stack with other SparkFun Photon Shields.
The Qwiic system enables fast and solderless connection between popular platforms and various sensors and actuators. You can read more about the Qwiic system here. We carry 200mm, 100mm, 50mm, and breadboard friendly Qwiic cables.
We do not plan to regularly produce SparkX products so get them while they’re hot!
- Four Qwiic connectors for sensors and breakout boards
- Prototyping area with additional 0.1" I2C pinout
- Connector: SM04B-SRSS or equivalent
- All Photon pins are broken out for easy soldering
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade