The Qwiic Module for Tessel 2 connects the I2C bus (GND, 3.3V, SDA, and SCL) on the Tessel 2 to the SparkFun Qwiic system. Just plug the module onto either Tessel Port (A or B), plug in a cable, and start playing with a variety of sensors and actuators. There are two connectors, all on the same I2C bus, so you can connect multiple devices.
The module comes soldered with a male header so you can get started immediately! We also exposed a 2nd row of hardware pins so that you can create connections to the hardware pins (Serial, SPI, and GPIO) if needed.
The Qwiic system enables fast and solderless connection between popular platforms and various sensors and actuators. You can read more about the Qwiic system here. We carry 50mm, 100mm, 200mm, 500mm, and breadboard friendly Qwiic cables.
We do not plan to regularly produce SparkX products so get them while they’re hot!
- Two Qwiic connectors
- Male 10-pin header
- Connector: SM04B-SRSS or equivalent
- 2nd row of hardware pins exposed in 0.1" header for easy soldering
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade