This is a 500mm long 4-conductor cable with 1mm JST termination. It’s used to connect Qwiic boards together.
This cable is used for connecting Qwiic boards that need to be very far away from the controller. Note that I2C signals will degrade over longer distances. We recommend keeping the connections to 1 meter or less. That said, we’ve daisy-chained boards 2 meters (4 of these cables) away from a RedBoard successfully. Your mileage may vary.
The Qwiic system enables fast and solderless connection between popular platforms and various sensors and actuators. You can read more about the Qwiic system here. We carry 50mm, 100mm, 200mm, 500mm, and breadboard friendly Qwiic cables.
- 500mm (19.6") length
- 28AWG bonded wire
- Connector: SHR04V-S-B
- Mating connector: SM04B-SRSS or equivalent
- Black/Red/Blue/Yellow color wiring
- Wired straight through
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade