This is a 500mm long 4-conductor cable with 1mm JST termination. It’s used to connect Qwiic boards together.
This cable is used for connecting Qwiic boards that need to be very far away from the controller. Note that I2C signals will degrade over longer distances. We recommend keeping the connections to 1 meter or less. That said, we’ve daisy-chained boards 2 meters (4 of these cables) away from a RedBoard successfully. Your mileage may vary.
The Qwiic system enables fast and solderless connection between popular platforms and various sensors and actuators. You can read more about the Qwiic system here. We carry 50mm, 100mm, 200mm, 500mm, and breadboard friendly Qwiic cables.
- 500mm (19.6") length
- 28AWG bonded wire
- Connector: SHR04V-S-B
- Mating connector: SM04B-SRSS or equivalent
- Black/Red/Blue/Yellow color wiring
- Wired straight through
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.