Pycom introduces the WiPy 2.0 – a tiny MicroPython enabled WiFi & Bluetooth IoT development platform. With a 1KM WiFi range, state of the art Espressif ESP32 chipset and dual processor, the WiPy is all about taking the Internet of Things to the next level. Create and connect your things everywhere. Fast.
- Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
- 1KM Wi Range
- MicroPython enabled, the Linux of IoT for fast deployment
- Fits in a standard breadboard (with headers)
- Ultra-low power usage: a fraction compared to other connected micro controllers
- Hardware floating point acceleration
- Python multi-threading
And as you know, Pycom has already written a powerful and intuitive Python API to take advantage of every feature of the hardware.
Other WiFi boards are available and you might think, “yet another platform…”, but guess what? It’s not. All Pycom boards run Python and that works just like the Python you are used to working with on a PC. The learning curve is minimal.
Simply put, Pycom boards are all about Python and the internet, but with rocket fuel.
Note: This board does not come assembled and does not include headers.
Expansion Board not included - although we do carry it in the shop!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade