The ProtoX is one of the lowest cost prototype boards on the market. Don't let the price fool you, the ProtoX is in our opinion the most versatile too. Here's how it's "wired". Blue tracks are the top and red the bottom.
- Designed to support the Arduino, XINO, Amicus and others that are Arduino shaped.
- 3 joined through holes in set out in pairs either side of a GND and power rail (down the centre). Enables easy connection to DIP devices and the majority of through hole parts.
- Has the silkscreen legend on the back so you can easily see which pin is which (an absolute godsend)
- Very useful SMT pads.
SOIC pads both narrow and wide to support any combination upto 28 pins.
TSSOP pads to support any combination upto 28 pins (mounts on underside of board and shares the SOIC through holes). 0.65mm pitch.
2 x SOT 223 (all 4 pads) for large SMD parts such as voltage regulators, power transistors, FET's etc
2 x SOT 22-3 (all 6 pads) for small SMD parts signal transistors, diodes etc
NOTE: SOT pads are shared so max of 2 of either type.
- Comes with 2 x 0.1uf noise filtering capacitors. One for the 3V3 or 5V rail and one you can configure in anyway.
- Comes with 3 x 8 pin header pins and 1 x 6 pin header pin (For boards with two 6 pin headers like the Arduino, simply break off the end two pins on one header with your fingers).
- Useful power blocks, 3 x group of 5, one pre connected to GND the other two can be configured in any way.
- TX & RX pins brought out to front facing holes.
- Through holes to easily add 3 front facing LED's (bottom left 12 pads) or anything else of similar size.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.