This is a small prototyping shield for the Arduino Pro Mini. If your project requires just a little bit more space for your external circuitry, this might be a perfect addition. 38 unconnected PTHs are provided for your prototyping needs.
The shield fits the small form factor of the Arduino Pro Mini - connecting to the ‘top’ four pins on each side of the Mini (‘GND’-‘TXO’ & ‘VCC’-‘RAW’). There are small buses for VCC, GND and RAW. In addition to the power buses, the serial pins are also broken out on the shield. The analog and digital pins are not broken out on the shield.
- VCC, RAW and GND buses
- Serial (RXI & TXO) pins broken out to small buses
- Works with both 5V and 3.3V Pro Mini versions
- Upholds the Pro Mini’s small form factor
- 38 unconnected PTHs for prototyping
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.