Projects - Terms of Service
These Terms don’t grant us (and we don’t claim) any ownership rights for Your Content.
Content submitted to Core Electronics must be your own unique Content.
By submitting Content to Core Electronics, you grant Core Electronics (Core Electronics Pty Ltd, ABN 77164715226) a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content in any way and for any use, without asking for permission.
You acknowledge and agree that Core Electronics holds no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you as a result of providing Your Content to Core Electronics.
You agree to indemnify Core Electronics, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with Your Content;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Application or attempts to do so; and/or
- any breach of the Terms.
You agree that you, and not Core Electronics, are solely responsible for all Content you post or otherwise submit to the Site. Core Electronics does not control user submitted Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Site you may be see or otherwise be exposed to Content that is offensive, objectionable, or otherwise disagreeable.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Core Electronics . Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Abusing, harassing, threatening, or intimidating any person;
- Posting Content that is in any way obscene, libellous, defamatory, offensive, profane, pornographic, infringes on the copy rights of another person, or encourages the posting of such Content, or that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
- Posting any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Core Electronics user;
- Creating unwanted 'spam' to any person or any URL;
- Posting Content including comments, reviews, or votes, by using an automated tool for the mass-creation of content, or in exchange for receiving money, or any other organised effort that in any way artificially alters the Content of the Site;
- Egregious advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services from an entity other than Core Electronics;
- Selling your account.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. Core Electronics reserves the right (but is not obligated) to monitor disputes between users and take any necessary action to remediate violations to the Terms. This may be immediate and may include without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from the Site and/or the suspension or deletion of all associated user accounts.