Handy for making wire harnesses or jumpering between headers on PCB's. These premium jumper wires are approximately 3" (75mm) long and come in a 'strip' of 40 (4 pieces of each of ten rainbow colors). They have 0.1" male header contacts on one end and 0.1" female header contacts on the other. They fit cleanly next to each other on standard-pitch 0.1" (2.54mm) header. The best part is they come in a 40-pin ribbon cable. You can always pull the ribbon wires off to make individual jumpers, or keep them together to make neatly organized wire harnesses.
Adafruit have these in three handy lengths: 3"/75mm, 6"/160mm and 12"/300mm. If you want the female/female type or male/male type, Adafruit have those too!
Note: The length of the jumper wires is sometimes a bit longer than what is listed.
For best results, when plugging these in a line, have the sides with the 'silver latch bit' sticking out since that side is a tiny bit wider than 0.1"
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.