The most useful tool Adafruit have ever laid Adafruit's hands on. These calipers are really good quality and an excellent choice if you need something better than a cheap 'disposable' pair of digital calipers but you're not quite ready for a set of high-end Mitsutoyo calipers. These digital calipers work by having a capacitive sensor instead of a rack and pinion, so they never go out of alignment even if, say, you accidentally drop them (a few times). One button converts the measurement from millimeters to inches and they're perfect for measuring components. Adafruit use this type of calipers in the Adafruit shop and they're really good for any purpose from manufacturing to laser cutting to electronics
- Range: 0-150mm/0-6"
- Resolution: 0.01mm/0.0005"
- Power Supply: CR 2032 3.0V battery. Extra battery included.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Comes in a high-grade plastic box.
- The inches/mm key instantly converts from Imperial to Metric (or vice versa).
- Includes a configure wheel that better facilitates measurement accuracy.
- Includes a digital display for easy measurement reading.
Premium Digital Stainless Steel Calipers (2:28)
- Total Length of unit: 241mm (9.5")
- Caliper Width: 76mm (3")
- Weight: 200g
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Mitutoya products, click here!
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.