King Arthur carried Excalibur and Thor wields Mjölnir, but the Electrical Engineer? She will always have a pair of excellent tweezers at the ready such as these Rhino SW-11 Tweezers! They are sharp, straight, and super luxurious.
These are Adafruit's favorite pair of small-component-grabbing tweezers. They're anti-static, anti-magnetic, anti-acid, conductive, and made of hard and frosted stainless steel (although the tips are so difficult to bend, we think perhaps they are made of Adamantium!)
These tweezers are super high precision meaning they're fine and pointy to pick up any sized component. 0402 and 0201 can be handled. This particular model is ~139mm long with a ~10mm / ~0.4" gap at the tips while open; this allows it to pick up most small and medium sized components, including chips and connectors, for placement and steadying during soldering!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.