This PowerPOD is capable of taking a 4.4v to 16v input to give a 3.3v regulated output. It's often used to power 3.3v devices from 4 AA batteries, 6 to 12v PSU's etc. At 12v and above keep current consumption down to minimise heat.
The Power POD range make it really easy to swap, test, develop and build your projects. Rather than simple break out boards, all Power PODs follow the same layout so they are interchangeable. The layout is also the same as the venerable 7805 style regulator:
- Power PODs are the same 4 pin layout (swap and change with ease)
- Power PODs are pre built (all those tiny surface mount parts you dont have to worry about)
- Range of supported voltages with similar shaped modules (step up, step down, liner regulators and chargers all in the series)
- Some regulators support enable or bypass (extra functionality accessed with ease)
- 1117 Low Drop Out Regulator
- Input - 16V Max
- Output - 3v3
- Max Current - 800mA (at higher voltages de rate to avoid excessive heat)
- Comon Pinout accross the PowerPOD Range
- Made in the UK
Dimensions: 15mm x 17mm x 3.3mm
Regulator Datasheet - AP1117
There are currently no projects associated with this item.
Related or associated products
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.