The tiny DSP33 from Power HD is a high-speed sub-micro servo with digital control electronics for increased performance. Weighing in at under 3 g, it is one of the smallest and lightest sub-micro servos Pololu carry, making it a great actuator for small robot mechanisms or weight-sensitive applications. This servo features a light, 3"-long cable terminated by a special ZH-style JST connector with a 1.5mm pitch. This connector is intended for very light receivers like the Spektrum AR6300 and is also sometimes referred to as a micro JST or miniJST connector.
Note: This servo’s connector will not work directly with standard 0.1" servo receptacles. Also, this type of connector has ground as the middle pin, which differs from standard servo cables. The signal pin is the gray wire.
Servo horns and associated hardware are included, though the hardware might vary from what is shown in the picture below.
The servo’s gears are plastic for reduced weight. Note that, as with most hobby servos, stalling or back-driving this servo can strip its gears.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.