The Pololu serial 16-servo controller allows you to control up to sixteen RC servos from almost any robot controller or computer. The interface to the servo controller is a standard RS-232 serial port or a TTL-level serial line, using any baud rate between 1200 and 38400 baud. Multiple servo controllers can be connected to a single serial line, and they are compatible with Pololu's full line of serial servo and motor controllers, allowing an almost arbitrary number of servos and motors to be controlled with one serial line. This servo controller is also compatible with the Scott Edwards MiniSSC II servo controller and any software written for it.
Note: The Pololu serial 16-servo controller is a kit; before using it, you need to assemble the controller by soldering its components onto its circuit board. To use the servo controller in robotics projects, you need to connect it to your own servos and robot controller.
- PCB size: 1.50" x 2.275"
- Servo ports: 16
- Resolution: 0.5 µs (about 0.05°)
- Range: 250-2750 µs
- Logic supply voltage: 5.6-25 V
- Data voltage: 0 and 5 V
- Pulse rate: 50 Hz
- Serial baud rate: 1200-38400 (automatically detected)
- Current consumption: 5 mA (average)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.