Let your Pi talk back with this slick little 11x5 LED matrix Scroll pHAT! The Scroll pHAT provides a matrix of 55 white LED pixels that is ideal for writing messages, showing graphs, and drawing pictures. Use it to output your IP address, show CPU usage, or just play very-low-rez pong!
- 55 white LEDs
- Brightness control
- Python API
- pHAT format board
- Communicates with the Pi over I2C interface
Kit includes: Assembled Scroll pHAT PCB & 2x20 0.1" female GPIO header, some light soldering is required to attach the header on, or you can of course solder the pHAT right onto the Pi Zero
At the heart of Scroll pHAT is ISSI's IS31FL3730 matrix LED driver chip. It can drive multiple LED matrix and segment display formats and also supports controllable display brightness. You can find the Python library on Github.
Raspberry Pi not included!
- IS31FL3730 Datasheet
- 65mm x 30mm x 2.2mm / 2.56" x 1.18" x 0.09"
- Weight (assembled): 10.7g
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.