The Pimoroni Explorer HAT Pro is a “shield” for the Raspberry Pi and provides you with the perfect prototyping sidekick for your Pi. The Explorer HAT Pro has a heap of useful input and output options that will take your Raspberry Pi projects to the next level. This add-on board is great for driving motors, using analog sensors, interfacing with 5V systems and touch (even fruit-based!) interfaces.
Each Pimoroni Explorer HAT Pro easily snaps on top of a Raspberry Pi equipped with a 40-pin (2x20) GPIO. Pimoroni has created a GitHub repository bundling the Explorer software with a set of examples to get you started in an easy-to-use Python module to get prototyping right away.
- Four buffered 5V tolerant inputs
- Four powered 5V outputs (up to 500mA!)
- Four capacitive touch pads
- Four capacitive crocodile clip pads
- Eight 4-colored LEDs
- Four analog inputs
- Two H-bridge motor drivers
- A heap of useful (unprotected) 3v3 goodies from the GPIO
- A mini breadboard on top!
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.