The pi-topSPEAKER allows you to turn up the volume on your pi-top or pi-topCEED. This audio board provides a simple way to incorporate sound to your pi-top. Simply mount the pi-topSPEAKER to the modular rail inside of your pi-top and connect it via the 34-pin GPIO on the internal HUB Board, which can be daisy chained with other add-on boards.
Additionally, there is a small switch on the underside of the pi-topSPEAKER that modifies the output to Right, Mono or Left.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.