The pi-topPROTO is a HAT-compatible add-on board for prototyping electronics for your pi-top or pi-topCEED. With plenty of space available to build circuits that can interact with your pi-top — as well as a full 40-pin GPIO on top for a desired Raspberry Pi HAT — the pi-topPROTO makes a great addition to the pi-top family.
To install, simply mount the pi-topPROTO to the modular rail inside of your pi-top and connect it via the 34-pin GPIO on the internal HUB Board, which can be daisy chained with other add-on boards.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.