This gorgeous and indestructable Raspberry Pi™ Case is as awesome as it is functional. Made in the U.S.A. by Barch Designs from Solid 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Billet Aluminum which protects your Raspberry Pi from damage and also keeps your Pi running extra-cool by acting as a thermal heat sink (Please note: heat sinking is not required to use the Pi, but some people like having their Pi run cold)
The Pi Holder case is milled by Barch Designs on a CNC machine to exact tolerances. This allows just enough room for the Raspberry Pi to slide down into the case. Any bigger and the Pi would be loose and any smaller it would bind up.
Comes with the following:
- Aluminum Bottom Half of a Pi Case
- Aluminum Top Half of a Pi Case
- Clear Plastic Piece
- Insulating Neoprene Foam Rubber
- 4 Screws
- Allen Wrench
- Thermal Paste Packet
This case works with Raspberry Pi model B, versions 1 and 2. This enclosure is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model B+
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.