The longer you tinker, the more small parts you’ll collect. Eventually, they won’t all fit in that empty coffee mug on your desk, but before you go and get another coffee mug why not get a nice plastic container which won’t only hold, but organize, your ever-growing collection of small components? These round plastic containers are made up of 7 compartments with snap-shut lids and they’re clear so you can see what you’ve put in them.
Note: These come in three colors (blue, pink and clear). You will get one of these colors randomly.
Dimensions: 115mm diameter x 35mm deep
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.