Do you dream of basking in the glow of 8-Bit VGA? Dream no longer, my friend. The Papilio VGA Wing has all of the hardware you need to add a VGA output to your next Papilio project.
VGA is great because it’s fairly universal, grab any old computer monitor and you’ve got yourself a full-color display to output graphics, text or just amorphous clouds of colorful fluff. The VGA Wing is comprised of a standard 15-pin High Density connector which is connected via resistor voltage dividers to a row of male pin headers which will plug directly into your Papilio FPGA development board.
VGA graphics can be generated by ZPUino, a supercharged Arduino-compatible soft-processor, using the VGA Library!
Note: This product is a collaboration with Jack Gasset. A portion of each sales goes back to him for product support and continued development.
- Add VGA graphics capability to your Papilio project
- Voltage Divider design allows for fast response times
- 8-Bit Color!
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.