Papilio is an open-source FPGA project intended for education, hobbyists, engineers, or anyone interested in learning Digital Electronics in a friendly community.
The Papilio One 500K comes fully assembled with a Xilinx XC3S500E and 4Mbit SPI Flash memory.
Quickly learn client-level programming to build your own supercharged parallel processing projects.
Get ideas up and running quickly with simple hardware designed for rapid prototyping.
Not sure whether to purchase the Papilio One 250K or Papilio One 500K? Take a look at this comparison page.
For more information including quickstart guides and all downloads visit the Papilio.cccommunity.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.