The Panavise Multi-Purpose Work Center is a versatile combination designed for holding larger, heavier objects. Very stable. An exceptional choice for any workbench!
- Self-centering, extra-wide opening jaws open a full 9" (228.6mm) and hold heavier objects by centering weight over base
- Parts Tray Base Mount adds stability [8.5" (215.9mm) diameter] and has six individual trays to neatly hold small parts and tools. Includes six non-marring, anti-skid pads
- Ribbed, neoprene jaw pads are 1.875" (47.6mm) high x 1.5" (38.1mm) wide and provide a sure grip; reverse the pads and the wide "V" holds cylindrical objects
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes:
- 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation • "Double-action" jaws open/close quickly. Can be reversed to provide 'zero' closure
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter shaft
Note: Shipping weight reflects UPS' new dimensional weight regulations.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.