Netduino is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework. Featuring a 32-bit microcontroller and a rich development environment, it is suitable for engineers and hobbyists alike. This combines the ease of high-level coding and the raw features of microcontrollers. Enjoy event-based programming, multi-threading, line-by-line debugging, breakpoints and more!
The Netduino 3 has the same 168 MHz (Cortex-M4) processor as the Netduino 2 but almost four times the code storage at 1408 KB and almost double the ram at 164+ KB. Check out the full specs here and more information about Netduino over at netduino.com
Netduino 3 Ethernet has all the hardware features of the Netduino 3, plus MicroSD storage capabilities and an Ethernet jack for fast integrated IP networking!
- Works with most arduino shields (some require .net mf drivers)
- 1408 KB code storage
- 164+ KB RAM
- 6 ADC channels (12-bit)
- micro SD storage (up to 2gb)
- 3 gobus ports
In the bag:
- Netduino 3 Ethernet
- Four sticky feet
- 5 cm gobus cable
- STM32F427VI Datasheet
- Netduino 3 Ethernet Schematics
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 70°C
- Input: 7.5-12 VDC or USB powered
- Output: 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC regulated
- Max current: 25
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for Netduino products, click here.
Product Dimensions: 80.3mm x 53.3mm x 12.7mm / 3.2" x 2.1" x 0.5"
Product Weight: 27.0g / 1.0oz
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade