The MyoWare Muscle Sensor is now designed to be wearable, allowing you to attach biomedical sensor pads directly to the board itself. However, there still may be cases where you want to mount the sensor pads away from the other hardware; this is where the MyoWare Cable Shield comes in. This shield provides a 3.5mm jack where you can attach a three-electrode sensor cable, allowing you to test and use the MyoWare Muscle Sensor without actually attaching it to your person.
The MyoWare Cable Shield is equipped with two rows of 3-pin plated through-holes on each end of the board. This allows for standard 0.1" headers to be used to stack the shield with other MyoWare boards.
The MyoWare Muscle Sensor that this shield attaches to is an Arduino-powered, all-in-one electromyography (EMG) sensor from Advancer Technologies. The MyoWare board acts by measuring the filtered and rectified electrical activity of a muscle; outputting 0-Vs volts depending on the amount of activity in the selected muscle, where Vs signifies the voltage of the power source.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.