This is the Multi-Chassis ATV 4WD Kit, an easy to assemble and use robot chassis platform. The Multi-Chassis kit provides you with everything you need to give your robot a rugged four wheel drive platform with plenty of room for expansion to add various sensors and controllers. All you need to do is supply is a basic motor driver and power and you’ll be ready to drive!
This Multi-Chassis Basic 4WD Kit includes four 48:1 DC gearboxes that independently drive each of the 78mm high-profile wheels. The larger wheels give you clearance for driving through more difficult terrain like grass or sand. The gearboxes have a metal output shaft for more durability. Each side of the 2.5mm thick aluminum frame comes cut with plenty of attachment points to add a multitude of different robot controllers, drivers, and sensors.
Note: A building instruction booklet with a complete list of items included is inside this kit and in the documents section below. This comes as a kit but includes all the hardware and tools necessary for assembly.
- Completed Kit Size - 178L x 135W x 78H mm
- Wheel Diameter - 78 mm
- 1x Aluminum Frame
- 4x 48:1 DC Gearbox
- 4x 78mm Diameter High-Profile Wheel
- 4x M3 25mm Standoff
- 6x M3 8mm Screw
- 4x M2.5 25mm Screw
- 4x 2.5 20mm Screw
- 8x M3 8mm Screw
- 8x M2.5 Nut
- 2x M3 Nut
- 1x 5 AA Battery Holder
- 1x Spanner
- 1x Screw Driver
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade