This is the Zombonitron 1600 MOSS Basic Kit, an incredibly fun kinematic robot construction system from Modular Robotics. The Zombonitron 1600 is to be assembled and allows data to be transfered via “magnetic construction” and small carbon steel spheres, meaning you will never need to worry about programming it or messy cables running everywhere, all you need to do is follow a simple simple assembly instructions (that are strikingly familiar to ones found in old Lego kits that we used to play with), flip a power switch and watch your creation come to life! Even if instructions aren’t your style there really is no end to the different kinds of creations your mind can come up with, so go crazy, let your imagination run wild, and build masterfully.
Inside this kit you will find everything you need to build 3 basic instruction led robots, everything you need to power said robot, and all the fixins to provide your robot with some rudimentary sensory abilities. MOSS is intended for ages 8 and up.
No coding. No wires. Just imagine, make, and play.
- 1x Zombonitron 1600 Getting Started Booklet
- 1x Micro-USB Cable
- 1x Extended Battery Block
- 1x Proximity Sensor Block
- 1x Brightness Sensor Block
- 1x Hub Block
- 1x Long Flexy Block
- 1x Short Brace
- 2x Motor Block
- 2x Corner Block
- 2x Wheel
- 4x Arch Brace
- 56x Carbon Steel Sphere
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.