433MHz Long Range Radio from HAC. These small modems use a seamless serial interface - whatever enters the TX pin at 9600bps shows up on the other unit’s RX pin. All buffering and error detection is handled internally. And the best part - with 10mW output, it reaches over 500m!
This unit can be attached to TTL level serial (for microcontrollers) or directly to RS232 for incredibly simple serial cable replacement!
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5.5V
- 9600bps over 500m
- Modulation type: GFSK
- 8 Channels jumper selectable
- Low power : 30mA RX, 40mA TX, 20uA Sleep
- Small footprint size: 26x47mm
- HAC-UM96 Datasheet (this is a difficult datasheet to read)
- Tutorial and Translated manual by Dimitri Karatsinides
Supported Antennae: Kit comes with ¼ wave 50Ohm antenna and communications cable!
Sold in single units.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.