Description: This is a 4-Pin JST Expansion Socket that can be used in conjunction with the MiP Robotic Platform. Inside each MiP is a small 4-pin JST connector, similar to this one, attached to its main board, with the MiP Expansion Cable you will be able to connect directly into the robots UART port and to one of our Proto-Backs or Proto-Packs and creat new and unique additions to your robot! Each expansion socket features a 1.5mm pitch which will fit a cable very tight to reduce its chances of coming loose during operation.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.