Description: This is a 4" long Expansion Cable for the MiP Robotic Platform. Inside each MiP is a small 4-pin JST connector attached to its main board, with this cable you will be able to connect directly into the robots UART port and access it’s hacking interface with your preferred dev board. Each expansion cable features a 1.5mm pitch and fits very tight to reduce its chances of coming loose during operation.
Note: You will need to drill a small hole into the back of your MiP to run this cable to a dev board or proto pack.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.