All components are supplied except the Altoids tin. Some soldering is required, but assembly is straightforward and generally takes one to two hours.
You can either assemble the kit and use it with the preloaded synth software, or you can program it yourself as you would an Arduino or similar microcontroller. The kit includes an FTDI interface inside.
Note: Although the kit doesn't come with the tin, MintySynth is self-contained and works fine by itself if you don't have a tin or don't want an enclosure.
- MintySynth Kit 2.0 x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.