This is the MiniGen Signal Generator, a small shield for the Arduino Pro Mini that is capable of generating sine, square, or triangle waves at up to 3MHz, and approximately 1Vp-p. Though the MiniGen is technically a shield it can, in fact, operate as a stand-alone board capable of the the same functionality as it would if it were placed on top of a Pro Mini.
The MiniGen offers two out put sources for you to utilize: a 2-pin 0.1" spaced header and a u.FL connector. The output is at a DC offset of Vcc/2, however neither the offset nor the amplitude can be varied. By default, the MiniGen ships configured with a 3.3V regulator enabled and should only be used with 3.3V signals (or 3.3V Pro Minis if you are using this as a shield) unless the jumper on the back is soldered over to bypass the regulator for 5V use.
- 10-bit DAC for good accuracy
- 2 frequency registers
- 2 phase registers
- SPI Interface Driven at 40MHz
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V (5V when jumper is soldered)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.