Connect your DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort sources and devices with this bi-directional cable! This cable has a standard sized DisplayPort (DP) connector on one end and a Mini DisplayPort (MDP) connector on the other. The cable is bi-directional, which means that you can use a DP source with a MDP monitor or a MDP source with a DP monitor.
The conductors are made of pure copper and the connectors are gold-plated for improved connectivity and corrosion resistance. Additionally, it is well-shielded to prevent stray electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) signals from interfering with your data.
Important Note! This cable supports the DisplayPort version 1.1, which does not support audio and has a maximum data transmission rate of 8.64 Gbps.
Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable - 10 ft/3 meters - White (3:03)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade