Connect your DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort sources and devices with this bi-directional cable! This cable has a standard sized DisplayPort (DP) connector on one end and a Mini DisplayPort (MDP) connector on the other. The cable is bi-directional, which means that you can use a DP source with a MDP monitor or a MDP source with a DP monitor.
The conductors are made of pure copper and the connectors are gold-plated for improved connectivity and corrosion resistance. Additionally, it is well-shielded to prevent stray electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) signals from interfering with your data.
Important Note! This cable supports the DisplayPort version 1.1, which does not support audio and has a maximum data transmission rate of 8.64 Gbps.
Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable - 10 ft/3 meters - White (3:03)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.