This is a class 10 16GB microSD memory card, perfect for housing operating systems for single board computers and a multitude of other information. Since this is a class 10 microSD it is capable of transferring data at speeds up to 45MB/s allowing it to have a noticeable increase in performance while running an on-board OS.
Each microSD card comes with its own SD adapter for better ease of access. Additionally this microSD card is perfect when used with theRaspberry Pi 3, as its boot card.
- 16GB MicroSD card
- MicroSD Adapter
- Class 10 (up to 45MB/s read-write)
- 16GB Storage
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.