MicroRAX is a miniature light-weight T-Slot style building system. Suitable for use on your desktop or bench top to build science, engineering, or advanced hobby and DIY projects.
The knuckle hinge allows beams to pivot end-to-end with about 90 degrees of rotation. The bushing that connects the joint works with a 3mm OD shaft if you want to run a shaft through several joints.
We are selling these as single joints so you’ll need two of these to make a full knuckle (one per side).
- +/- 90 degrees of rotation
- Bushing works with 3mm OD shafting
- Need 2 to build a complete knuckle
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.